Working days : Sun, Tue, Thu
Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before heading to the other bank of the Nile River.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
Destination: From Safaga to Luxor
Tour category: Culture
Departure location: Safaga
Duration: 15 Hours
Booking in Advance: Until 1 day before the event
Travel mode: A/C Minibus, Car
- Karnak temple
- Valley of the kings
- Temple of Hatchepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Transports with A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Motor boat in the Nile
- Personal expenses
- Passport required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of 2 travelers
- From El Gouna hotels will be extra transfer charge 10 € per person.
- Child price starting from 5 till 11 years old
- Infant till 4 years old is free
What do I need to bring:
- Breakfast box from hotel
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable dress