Discover the unique island of Mahmya in the Red Sea, part of the protected Giftun Island National Park just off the coast from Hurghada. The full-day tour includes round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle direct from your hotel, and a 1-hour sailing tour.
Following your transfer, start by sailing the turquoise waters on board a comfortable boat. Marvel at views of the white sand beaches and palm thatched beach huts. Soak up the Red Sea sun, watching for playful dolphins as you go. Then, upon arrival at Mahmya, you are free to snorkel the impressive coral heads of the clear lagoon. Relax on the beach and swim in crystal clear waters.
A lunch of Italian and seafood specialties will be served at the island restaurant, and drinks are available from the bar throughout the day.
Maintained under strict conservation guidelines, Mahmya is the perfect getaway from the urban sprawl of Hurghada, offering peace and privacy for all ages. Glass bottomed boats are available to rent, allowing you the chance to look at the underwater world without getting (too) wet!
Sail back to the marina for a transfer to your hotel at the end of the day.
Tour category: Sea Trips
Departure location: Hurghada
Duration: 7 Hours
Booking in Advance: Until 1 day before the event
Travel mode: A/C Minibus, Car
- Snorkeling stops
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional fee of $ 5 per person for the Ministry of Environment and Water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child price starting from 4 till 11 years old
- Infant till 3 years old is free
- For El Gouna – Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi Bay hotels will be extra transfer charge 20$ per car / van to be paid upon pick up
- For Safaga – Soma Bay extra transfer charge from 1 to 3 person ( 10 $ per person ) from 4 -8 persons ( 7$ per person ) from 9 – 20 perons ( 5 $ per person )
What do I need to bring:
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses