Discover the underwater world of Egypt on this full-day snorkeling trip from Hurghada. You will be picked-up at your hotel early in the morning and driven to Safaga. Here you will meet your guide, who will accompany you throughout the day.
After a brief introduction and overview of the day’s program, the boat will anchor at the first snorkeling site. Your snorkeling guide will select the best places for snorkeling depending on the weather, allowing you to experience as much of the colorful underwater world of the Red Sea as possible.
Cruise to the location on the program, where you can once again observe numerous exotic and colorful fish, plants, corals, and other marine life. Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard the boat before cruising to Utopia Island on a glass-bottomed boat. You will have a fantastic view into the sea through the transparent bottom of the boat. You will then have enough time on the island for swimming in the sea or relaxing in the sunshine.
– diving intro
– 2 Snorkeling stops
– Seafood (fish + shrimp + calamari)
– Glass Boot
– Water games Banana Boat and Quadra
– Lunch on board
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- Child price starting from 4 till 11 years old
- Infant till 3 years old is free
- For El Gouna – Sahl Hasheesh and Makadi Bay hotels will be extra transfer charge 20$ per car / van to be paid upon pick up
What do I need to bring:
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Swimming dress